Courses Focused on Helping Retail Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, and Store Management Personnel Improve Their Productivity and Their Customer’s Experience.
Sales Training Courses Include interactive learning activities, downloadable and printable job aids, realistic scenarios, testing, and certificates of completion. Unless noted otherwise, each course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Basic Retail Selling Skills - Bundle Pack
- ST 101. Includes all seven modules of the Basic Retail Selling Skills Series. Over 3.5 hours of training for a 42% savings compared to purchasing the courses separately. See course descriptions below for more details. Click here to register.
- Preparing to Sell (Basic Retail Selling Skills, Step 1)
- ST 102. Focuses the learner on the key activities that they must practice and learn in order to lat the foundation for a positive customer experience and a successful sales interaction. Includes the 3 components of preparation. Click here to register.
- Greeting and Building Rapport (Basic Retail Selling Skills, Step 2)
- ST 103. The learner will discover and practice the activities required to make the customer comfortable in the store and with the sales representative. Includes the 4 steps for effective greeting and the “stop, drop, and 15” rule. Click here to register.
- Qualify Your Customer (Basic Retail Selling Skills, Step 3)
- ST 104. The student will uncover and practice the process for uncovering customer needs and potential objections to the sale through the use of lifestyle questions. Click here to register.
- Presentation and Motivating Buying Behavior (Basic Retail Selling Skill, Step 4)
- ST 105. Upon completing this course the learner will understand and be able to execute the Feature, Function, Benefit method of presentation as well as how to use motivating the consumer to buy. Click here to register.
- Asking for the Order (Basic Retail Selling Skill, Step 5)
- ST 106. This course will allow the learner to understand and look for buying signals. Additionally they will practice 10 proven techniques for closing the sale. Click here to register.
- Overcoming Stalls and Objections (Basic Retail Selling Skill, Step 6)
- ST 107. Focuses the learner on the difference between a stall and a true objection to the sale; uncovers the 5 key customer objections and the L.A.A.R.C. technique for handling them and closing the sale. Click here to register.
- Follow-Up and Building Referrals (Basic Retail Selling Skill, Step 7)
- ST 108. Upon completing this training, the learner will understand the importance of selling a complete solution using related and unrelated add-ons. The 2-2-2-5 method for building long-term customer relationships will also be explored in detail. Click here to register.
- Building Your Basket...Selling Attachments
- ST 109. Students will uncover the key reasons for selling complete solutions and will practice the techniques required to effectively increase the sales of accessory products. Includes the H.O.T. (Helping, Offering, and Telling) process for attachment sales. Click here to register.
- Selling on a Fast Floor...Selling Techniques for the Holiday Period
- ST110. During the Holiday selling season – or during other drive periods – sales reps need to increase their pace while still implementing effective sales practices. This training will introduce the “Rule of 3” as a method to help team members cope with holiday store traffic.
- Outside Sales Activites / Selling to Small Business
- ST 111. Stores can increase revenue by up to 30% when they actively pursue networking and sales activities outside of the four walls of the store. This training will uncover the specific activities retailers can undertake to improve revenue through outside sales.