New Employee Orientation
Courses Focused on Helping New Retail Sales Representatives, Customer Service Representatives, and Store Management Personnel Improve Their Productivity and Their Customer's Experience.
New Employee Orientation Courses Include interactive learning activities, downloadable and printable job aids, realistic scenarios, testing, and certificates of completion. Unless noted otherwise, each course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Welcome to Retail
- NEO 102. Learners will explore and discover the key principals of retailing. This includes the “5-P’s” of retail success and the core activities they must implement to get off to a fast start. Click here to register.
- The Values of Crowning Customer Service
- NEO 103. This training course is focused on communicating the key values, methods, and activities associated with providing quality customer service in a retail environment. Click here to register.
- An Introduction to Basic Selling Techniques
- NEO 104. The learner will be presented to the 7 steps of retail sales and to the concept of selling as a way to help consumers meet their lifestyle needs. Click here to register.
- Handling Difficult Customers
- NEO 105. Whether the customer is in your store for a refund, a defective product, or a service problem, sales representatives need to have the ability to defuse difficult situations . This module will teach the techniques required to create happy customers. Click here to register.
- Workplace Safety
- NEO 106. This training module will review the activities that a new employee must execute to ensure their retail store is a safe environment for their customers, their coworkers, and themselves.