Marketing and Merchandising
Courses Focused on helping Store Managers, Field Managers, Retail Owners, and Managers-in-Training identify, practice, and develop the skills and practice the activities needed to increase foot traffic and revenue for their locations.
Retail Marketing and Merchandising Courses Include interactive learning activities, downloadable and printable job aids, realistic scenarios, testing, and certificates of completion. Unless noted otherwise, each course takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
- Building Foot Traffic Through Guerilla Marketing
- MM 101. A review of the low cost and high impact activities that retailers can undertake to build foot traffic in their store locations. Includes key concepts such as business networking events, co-marketing campaigns, and leveraging co-op or mdf programs.
- The Fundamentals of Sales Readiness: Store Merchandising
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- MM 102. A discussion of the key activities and core competencies of having an effectively merchandised retail store location. Includes a review of the 4 core concepts of visual imaging, the basics of retail store layout and design, how to build and maintain eye catching retail displays, how to maintain an attractive store location through disciplined practices, and how to conduct a visual imaging assessment.
- Merchandising for Impulse Sales
- MM 103. A follow-up to MM 102, this course is focused on helping retail store owners and managers to increase the sales of highly profitable attachments and accessory items through eye-catching and simple display techniques.
- Implementing Customer Loyalty Programs
- MM104. Happy customers are 50% more likely to return to your store and to recommend that their friends shop at your store as well. This course will focus on techniques to enhance customer loyalty through ongoing outreach and value-added programs.