Courses Focused on helping Store Managers Field Managers, and Managers-in-Training identify, practice , and develop the skills they need to become successful leaders and operators.
Management Skills Training Courses Include interactive learning activities, downloadable and printable job aids, realistic scenarios, testing, and certificates of completion. Unless noted otherwise, each course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- Time Management, One: Planning and Priorities
- MS 101. Introduces the issues associated with poor time management and reviews the 5 core skills of effective time managers. Then is discusses the core priorities for retail managers and how to plan for completing the activities associated with them. Click here to register.
- Time Management, Two: Delegation and Efficient Practices
- MS 102. This Training focuses on and introduces the learner to the final 3 key skills of effective time managers – Delegation, Efficient Practices, and Eliminating Procrastination. Click here to register.
- Recruiting for Success
- MS 103. Explores the principles and activities management personnel need to focus on in order to hire effectively and ultimately to reduce employee turnover. Includes retail hiring profiles, and job descriptions. Click here to register.
- Interviewing and Selection
- MS 104. Instructs the learner on the activities they need to execute and the skills they need to build in order to effectively select candidates who will become long term, productive team members. Includes the S.T.A.R. method of behavioral interviewing. Click here to register.
- Hiring and On-Boarding
- MS 105. Provides the student with the information they need in order to perform the activities associated with executing hiring paperwork and getting new team members off to a great start. Click here to register.
- Coaching and Communicating
- MS 106. This e-learning program is designed to help retail managers understand how to communicate effectively with team members in order to help them achieve high levels of performance. Click here to register.
- Motivating and Goal Setting
- MS 107. After completing this training the learner will understand the factors that that motivate their team members and how to use them while setting goals and expectations. Click here to register.
- Dealing With Performance Problems
- MS 108. Students will learn and practice the skills associated with analyzing personnel performance issues and the activities needed to address them. Includes trouble shooting guides and checklists. Click here to register.
- Conducting Effective Store Visits
- MS 109. Designed for area, district, and regional managers, this course will explore the reasons for conducting store visits, the various styles of store visits, and the activities required to make store visits impactful for team members and the Company.
- Planning and Leading Effective Meetings
- MS 110. Upon completing this training, the learner will understand the reasons for having meetings, uncover tools that will make meetings more productive, and discover the pitfalls that can make meetings unproductive.